Traders execute their leveraged trades within the LeverFi platform, which provides Traders with highly-competitive swap rates using multi-dex routing.
The Trading Manager smart contracts serve the function of managing trade execution and Trader PNLs on LeverFi, and performs the following platform functions:
- Calculation of Leverage Liquidity to determine amount of borrowable liquidity
- Trade executions (buy/sell)
- Trade ledger and positions tracking
- Trade settlements
- Trade routing via multi-dex optimized paths
- Calculation of Profit and Loss (PNL) to determine profits / borrows accrued
- Withdrawal of profits
- Repayment of borrows
Addition or removal of tradable assets can be done via protocol governance.